Spring '11 Inspiration: Brights

Monday, March 21, 2011

This is one of the trends that I am the most excited about - BRIGHTS!
Bright colours has always been a Spring/Summer trend, but this year it's hitting the stores in all shapes and forms. Whether it be tops, purses, or even nail polish, brights can be worn in any way and for any age. I am officially stepping out of my comfort zone and this is a great place to start. What's better than a vibrant colour to cheer up a gloomy day? Make sure you check tomorrow to see how I translate this trend into my own wardrobe.
The Kith and Kin
5inch and up
Atlantic-Pacific 
B. Jones Style
This Grace
Thom Dolan Spring 2011

10 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, March 21, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

10 Responses to “Spring '11 Inspiration: Brights”

  1. Great inspiration, lovin' brights too!

    xo
    F
    www.WearItWithFlair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to be inspired by - especially the third pic!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love so much the ysl pumps!!!!
    i hope you'll visit my blog!there is a Chanel Giveaway
    See you there!
    Ciao!
    www.neovecchiostile.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love the yellow purse and purple pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so into the bright colors, but still need to fill my closet with them! Now I only need the money for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that top picture is fab. i've never done brights too much - except for my neon phase in high school - so am totally easing into it!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inpiration!!!=)
    I follow your blog!!
    please, visit my blog too :D!
    Kisses from México,
    http://moacapital.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those royal blue heels are GORGEOUS. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.