Repeat offender: 26/30

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So I know I'm wearing the same tights as yesterday. Please forgive me, but I had to shoot 2 outfits last night before the sun was gone.  And I'm sorry that I look like a total b*tch in these pictures. I'm really not, I promise. The combination of cold temperatures and trying to get these pictures done asap meant no smiling aloud (except the 2nd shot). Either that or this red lipstick has some sort of drug in it that just makes you feel fierce and you want to walk around with a slight grimace while wearing it... I'll opt for option one. Just to share a tid-bit of my life with you lovely people, I have been digging Colbie Caillatt so much lately and I'm wishing I had a sweet sultry voice like hers. All you raspy voice ladies out there, I'm jealous. Raspy voice + red lipstick would be one hot chick!
 
 
Sweater: Zara
Dress & Necklace: Forever 21
Tights: H&M
Boots: Chinese Laundry

15 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

15 Responses to “Repeat offender: 26/30”

  1. repeating is good when it is this cute :) Love the outfit and fierceness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are so pretty, I don't blame you one bit for wearing them two times in a row! I love the pattern! And your sweater looks super cozy & cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit! love your necklace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove Colbie Caillait. !And love the necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. got the same tights, love it!

    please visit&follow my newblog:
    http://burstintocreation.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is super cute and really love your tights!!!
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweater, tights and necklace!!! :)
    xoxo from Hannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh your tights are awesome!! love the detail on them
    htp://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute!!!
    And i love your tights!
    xoxo
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes! love this...the neutral sweater with the black tights and that necklace?! Fab!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog! I am looking forward to following yours! Love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great, I like your outfit!
    Would you like to be followers? <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're the sweetest EVER! Thanks for the comment:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love those tights - the sky in these photos looks beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.