Outfit: Brights

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So, my brights outfit didn't turn out as well as I would have liked, but considering the temperatures I had to wear pants and a sweater. This was the best I could do without freezing my little tushy off, but I think I found my new favourite colour combination - blue and yellow. I could also complain about the fact that I have a constant headache from the sinus infection that I have presently, or the fact that my next hair dye appointment isn't for another week and I'm in desperate need, or that I need of a vacation and a tan... but we won't get into that. Hope you are all enjoying a lovely week so far, don't let the man (or me) bring you down! Let me know what other Spring trends you are exploring or that you would like me to dig into for ya.
Sweater: Gift (Joe Fresh Style)
Blouse & Pants: Forever 21
Belt & Shoes: H&M

17 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

17 Responses to “Outfit: Brights”

  1. Hi beautiful!!! I love the combination, today i have the same colors : blue and yellow!!!
    Kisses from México!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually in love with that whole outfit!! The blue and yellow together look awesome and those shoes! I ♥ them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I love the blueee :)


    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Goodness!! I love this outfit so much and the shoes totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors! looks really great on you :) Especially the blue shirt and the shoes are amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog, I follow you!!
    Visit my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love that blue on you! And the color of the shoes is fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that sweater is just amazing! I love the colour!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The yellow and blue look fabulous together! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the brights! I think the shoes really tie the whole thing together -love the purple
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit! You mixed fluor colors perfectly! I'm in love with electric blue, it's one of my favorites!! :)
    Kisses from spain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the mise of colours blu and yellow :)

    Follow me if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. your outfit is amazing! I really love H&M !!!

    :D

    xoxo K

    http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog today, I love it!

    come and visit me at thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    AND... i want that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment! Love the color combination and your wedges!
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this look leah! I really like the red lipstick on you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.