LGFW: 3 - Pink Tartan Show

Thursday, March 31, 2011

So, this was my outfit for Day 2 of LGFW and I know it's not dressy at all and looks like I'm just going to the mall, but that's just me. I hate when people try way too hard and then look like they tried too hard. I just wanted to feel comfortable and be able to enjoy the night without worrying about something being out of place or having wickedly sore feet. So this is me, enjoy.
Denim jacket: H&M/ Scarf: Urban Behaviour/ Sheer top: Thrifted/ Boots: Guess
Presenting the most amazing show, Pink Tartan! I can't event pick out what pieces were my favourite because I loved absolutely everything. The colours were beautiful and I'm glad I can continue to love the army green for next fall as well.  There is the perfect mix between harsh military accents and soft flowing fabrics. The silks and heavy wools are so wonderful. I feel so inspired to design again!
Images via Littleredpurse.blogspot.com/Thestar.com

8 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “LGFW: 3 - Pink Tartan Show”

  1. lookslike lots of fun:) liking the purpleoutfit the best!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun! And you look great in your casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this collection too, especially the shirt dresses with the pretty flowing skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Leah...everything is so amazing! Love that big loose gauge scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the denim jacket you threw on and your boots are RAD. I'm with you - you look great, not trying hard and the show looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhhh, so cool! I am in awe of those pretty outfits! Especially the ballerina skirt!! So pretty! Hope you enjoy the time there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew I'm glad too, I love army green! Awesome pics of the show.
    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive never been much into denim jackets, but girl u rocked this! love this post :-)

    <3 Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.