Outfit: Pastel Palette

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Here's my Pastel inspired outfit for Spring. Trying to put this outfit together made me realize that I really don't even own any pastel/light colours besides these. I guess that means I need to add this to my list for Spring buys. It's always a good idea to look through your stuff from last season to check what you have and dust off those forgotten pieces before going shopping for new items. You never know what you may find; I forgot I even owned these white linen pants! Slowly start incorporating some Spring-like items such as bright scarves and lighter sweaters to start the fun transition of seasons. I was a little too eager with the white pants though, I trotted through some mud and got some on the hem. Guess I'll have to wait until it dries up a bit to start wearing these bad-boys out.
 Cardigan: Urban Behaviour
Purple Tee: Garage
Scarf: my Mom's store
Clutch: Town Shoes (Thrifted)
 Linen Pants: H&M
Flats: Soda (Thrifted)

12 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

12 Responses to “Outfit: Pastel Palette”

  1. you look beautiful! perfect for spring :) xx

    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how springy this outfit is - and the gentle colours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog. Nice photos.
    Check out my http://www.fashiontnt.com/
    if you like it follow me, I follow back

    ReplyDelete
  4. that scarf is the puurrrrfect shade and goes so perfect with the white! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great - the pastel + light grey combo is so pretty on you. Here's to drier days ahead so you can get those white pants in rotation!

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I've been really loving pastels recently myself! Adorable scarf, by the way :)

    xx
    A Journey to Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, that outfit is so fresh! Looks like spring and one could think you are on the way to a garden party in the Hamptons. Well done for march in Canada!Especially adore the clutch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving color in general for spring, pastels, brights, you name it. Love the way you did it. Just found your blog and think your style is amazing. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! the colour of the scarf is so yummy - candy coated goodness!

    xo danni

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your scarf & clutch!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.