Outfit: 70's

Friday, March 18, 2011

These pictures were taken before this awful flu bug hit me right in the kisser. Presently you can find me in track pants and sporting a heck of a hairdo!
If you checked out my previous post on 70's inspiration, you will know that I am digging crochet! I have been seeing it everywhere and it's the perfect mix between old lady and sexy. It can be done so many ways but considering that it's still technically winter (while taking Spring outfit photos) I had to throw on the long layers for this one. As we move on into the warmer seasons, you may be lucky enough to see more and more skin ... ow ow... who's excited? I thought I'd give these photos a little bit of an aged look and to avoid blinding you with my white as white skin.
Behind the scenes: Since the snow is finally melting, everything is wet and muddy! My feet were soaked and to stay warm, I wore my pants underneath :)
Sunnies: 69 Vintage
Sweater: Forever 21
Belt: Vintage (available in my Etsy shop - 3ThriftyLadies)
Dress: Costa Blanca
Boots: Nine West

25 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

25 Responses to “Outfit: 70's”

  1. LOVE your outfit!!! I adore 70's style, you've got a new blog's fan:)
    Hope you can follow me back
    best regards,
    Raquel

    www.glamaphone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit! The crochet cardigan looks great with that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! Actually, I think it might be my number 1 favourite you've ever posted. Have a good weekend! Xo danni

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely get a 70's vibe, especially with that maxi dress. the print on it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your maxi dress, the print is amazing, and the cardi with it is the perfect finish!
    Love your blog too, let's follow each other!
    I'm following now...

    xo
    F
    www.WearItWithFlair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful your maxi dress!! i really love it! great outfit! im following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. :)

    agentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect 70's outfit! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pattern of this Maxi dress! Gorgeous!!!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uhh, such a lovely outfit and the sun makes it look like spring :) Love the cardigan and the dress and I just got myself some very similar shades!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute! i wish i could wear long skirts but im too short to have them look flattering on me
    xox,
    buttercup buttons

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous & chic! I love your sweater! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! I love it!
    Want to follow each other?
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed, great outfit! The skirt/sweater/belt combination looks awesome!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it!!!
    this style is super....=D
    you´re great
    xxx


    1sillaparamibolsoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, I adore this!! You look so SO good! I love the sweater! Can't believe it's F21!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice! i like the combination of the cardigan with the maxi skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this outfit - love maxis for transitional winter to spring outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am LOVING this outfit! i have a couple of old maxi dresses that i dug out recently and i love the way you've styled them for winter, i'm totally doing this with mine! :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.