Lack there of: 24/30

Friday, March 4, 2011

The number 24 is presented to you today by: Lack of daylight, lack of sleep, and lack of time. I had to go out unexpectedly last night and didn't have time to do proper pictures, so I had to resort to doing them this morning before work. Sorry for the crap quality but that's what you get at 6:55am in Canada. I am actually surprised the sun was out at all yet but thankfully there was just enough light. I have a massive headache and wish I was lying in my cozy bed right now, but that is life after an intense kickboxing assessment last night. It's a day for complaining, didn't you know that?
I have also done the draw for the 3 Thrifty Ladies Giveaway, however for some reason I cannot copy the Random number generator into my blog. Any tips? But, the winner is... Becca Janie!
I have sent you an email so we can get it sent out to you. Congratulations, thanks for entering my very first giveaway!

 
 
 
Cardigan/Tunic/Jeans: Forever 21
Belt: n/a (thrifted)
Boots: Guess

Have a great weekend! See you Monday Bloggers.

23 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, March 4, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

23 Responses to “Lack there of: 24/30”

  1. you look so cute ;))


    http://tryxryan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and pictures :) f21 is the best store! cant wait to see what you post next! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, you sure can work it (even that early in the morning) HAppy Friday! Lovely blog! I'm a new follower
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is cute!
    I really like your banner...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOW--- your style is AWESOME!!! Lovin' that pink sunset--GORGEOUS!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a sunRISE! I was up extra early trying to get my last outfit post in for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking good early in the morning! Would love to look that smashin' during that hour :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you serious girlie?! You are a stunner!! Love everything about this outfit...Have a great weekend Leah! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The light is just perfect love the landscape and your outfit is so comfy and classy :)
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute. You have a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful outfit, darling!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog and it is so freakin' cute! I love your boots here! and your belt!!
    -Katie

    blog: Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh I love your belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great style dear! You look adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I wish I looked as pretty as you at 6 a.m. LOL! And these photos aren't crappy at all, they actually came out quite beautiful with the sunrise in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a pretty laidback look! i love the layering and those boots go so well with your outfit! very chic girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The light is not that bad at all! :) Nice touch with the leo headband!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are a trooper! Love the blue on you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.