Happy Monday: 25/30

Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm sorry for the delayed post today. I had a busy weekend and majority of yesterday was spent recovering and relaxing, therefore no outfit pictures. I am excited that this challenge is drawing near the end. It has been fun, but definitely challenging! Hence the word challenge...yea, anyway. I had a surprisingly good Monday, which is usually very unlikely. I hope this is an indication of what the rest of the week is going to be like. What about you? 
 
Sweater: Costa Blanca (Thrifted)
Floral Tee & Necklace: Forever 21
Skirt & Tights: H&M
Shoes: Aldo

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, March 7, 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Happy Monday: 25/30”

  1. That necklace is gorgeous!

    How are you going to celebrate when you finish the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination! Your necklace is so pretty, I need a statement piece like yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.