Fall Maternity Fashion: 19 weeks

Thursday, October 13, 2016

It's been an exciting week! We had our mid-pregnancy ultrasound and got to see our growing baby together for the first time, since my husband couldn't be there the first 2 times I had one done. I keep looking at the photos we got back and I don't think it still has really set in that I am having a baby! It all seems so surreal.


How far along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: Mango, length of a zucchini (about 6"). Baby weighed in at 10 ounces at the 19 week ultrasound, and in the 56th percentile overall.
Weight gain: 9.2 lbs


What am I wearing: Maternity clothes? Still wearing my regular clothes, but am hoping to get at least another pair of maternity pants and leggings soon to up the comfort level. Things are starting to get tight! (I never thought I'd be excited about that.)

 
 

How do I feel: Symptoms? Feeling like myself again with very little symptoms these days. This second trimester has me in super-mom mode and wanting to cleaning every inch of my house before I get too tired again.

Cravings: No cravings, but I have really been enjoying Sprite lately. I had cut out all caffeine over the past 4-5 months, so it's been one of my small indulgances over the past couple of weeks.

Movement: Still unsure if it's for sure the baby that I have felt since it's such quick little reflexes. Should be more recognizable in the next couple of weeks.

Sleep: Still sleeping really well! Enjoying it while I can.


Best moment of the week: Getting to see our little nugget again at our 19 week ultrasound. And, most exciting of all, we found out the gender! We are going to do a little "reveal" so stay tuned for that. I'd love to hear your guesses!

Outfit details:
Top: H&M | Jeans: Rich & Skinny (non-maternity) | Flats: Hibou from Little Burgundy

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 13, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.