On my heart

Thursday, July 17, 2014

I know I jump around a lot with posting - one day it's fashion, one day it's travel, but that's what I want this little space to be; all the little parts of my life that make up who I am.

Today I wanted to share something that has been on my heart a lot lately - pregnancy.


I'm at that stage in life where everyone I know (and people I follow on the internet) are having a baby. It's an exciting time, but it also stings a little at the same time. I look around and see all of these beautiful mama's and their growing bellies, and I just wish it was me. It's not jealousy, it's just a deep desire to be able to have that experience.

Do you ever feel like an outsider? The only single gal, the unmarried couple, the career focused one?
It's hard to feel like no one relates to you, or you can't relate to anyone else.

My husband and I talk a lot about having kids but we both know that the timing just isn't right. I know that God has a plan for our lives, and those of our future children, but sometimes it's just so darn hard to wait! I pray that God will bless us with healthy little rascals someday, and I'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

Image via Pinterest

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.