5 Baby Must-haves: Month 1

Monday, April 24, 2017

Being a new mom, I am always learning! Now that we have made it through the first month, I thought I'd share my must-have's for you first time mom's that are preparing for a new babe. 



1. Lots of receiving blankets!
This is something that I did not have enough of. In my naivety, I didn't realize how much I would use them and how quickly they get dirty.

2. Sleeping sack
We tried the traditional swaddling, but she hates having her arms tucked in in any way, so thankfully I had this NB sleeping sack. It also makes night time diapers changes really easy.

3. Bouncy chair
We received the My Little Lamb bouncer from our registry, and I don't know what I would have done without it. The first few nights at home were tough, and she ended up sleeping in over for part of the night since it was the only thing that would settle her.


4. Snot sucker
I am not usually one to fall into the trap of "fad" items, but after trying a different snot sucker that did not work at all, we ended up buying the very popular Nose Frida snot sucker. It's amazing! It lives up to the hype and though the price was a bit ridiculous, we use it all the time.

5. Dock-a-Tot
Speaking of fad items, let's talk about the Dock-a-Tot. It's a product that I had seen all over instagram and mom blogs, and I really wanted it! Then I looked at the cost and we decided we would make due with the bassinet we already had. After a few weeks of restless nights trying to get baby to sleep after feedings, we decided to bite the bullet and get the Deluxe model. Let me just say that the extra hours of sleep we are getting is worth every penny!

You can see my Registry must-have list here. Stay tuned for my Mama must-haves!

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, April 24, 2017 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.