Canada Day Celebrations

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

One of the items on my 2013 bucket list was to experience Canada Day in the capitol city; Ottawa. So this weekend, my husband and I made the 5 hour drive to Ottawa and were lucky enough to stay with his cousin and her husband. It was a great weekend of catching up, and celebrating our Home and native land - Canada. I felt so proud to be a part of such a lively crowd of fellow Canadians! Hope you all had a great long weekend!


 

North side of Parliament on the Alexandra Bridge
 


Canada Day celebrations on Parliament Hill!
 
  

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Canada Day Celebrations”

  1. I've never been to Ottawa but always wanted to go. It looks like you had such a fabulous time with your husband. My boyfriend and I meant to go and see fireworks but we totally forgot. Go figure. LOL. Thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speding Canada Day in Ottawa is also in my bucket list! ;)
    Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.