Walk in the Park

Monday, April 11, 2011

It is finally Spring weather and hopefully it is here to stay, I can't wait to be able to wear all my Spring clothes without freezing my buns off. I had a busy weekend spent doing errands and hanging out with family, and let's just say I have a few awkward&awesome moments lined up for you this Thursday. It was a gorgeous Saturday afternoon so my BF and I decided to take a little walk in the park. It's the park that we went to on our very first date so it always brings back fond memories for me.What did you do this weekend? Hope it's a great Monday morning and a wonderful week to come.

Sunnies: Thrifted
Jacket & Top: H&M
Pants: Garage
Shoes: Converse

12 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

12 Responses to “Walk in the Park”

  1. You looks fantactic:) I like wathing you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it is finally warming up! This weekend I went shopping with a couple of friends from work to some shops around downtown Ottawa, and then out for drinks and we sat on the patio in the sunshine since it was so lovely and warm! Pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute comfy outfit, love a cargos and denim combo! Hope you get your spring days soon!

    Cess O. <3
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics ! I love your jacket :)
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you were able to soak up some warmer weather! fab glasses!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pics...and I love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the simplicity of your outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parks of so much fun! Cute photos. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jumping picture is so cute. I can't manage to do those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit the pants and shoes are awesome!

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.