Current Project: Valentine's Day shoot

Monday, December 9, 2013

Last weekend I was surrounded by talented women who were all a part of this year's Valentine's day shoot. Here's just a little look behind the scenes, I can't wait to share the photos with you all!

 
This was the really rough sketch I sent to Nicole, and look how amazing the cake turned out!

 
Dress: White Toronto | Cakes: Cakeity Cakes | Florals: Blush & Bloom
Makeup: TL Makeup & Image | Photography (last image): LN Photography

7 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, December 9, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “Current Project: Valentine's Day shoot ”

  1. the beginnings of this look absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see the final results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah. I absolutely love that you are going out there and doing what you love! These are such pretty photos. It also looks like you had a fab time in Australia! I hope all is well with you. Happy Holidays xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shoot looks absolutely gorgeous and subtle :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tanya. I'm hoping to share the full shoot with everyone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these pics look sooo cute <3 I really like your bloggie babe.. I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-)

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.