Stylish Blogger Award!

Monday, November 29, 2010

What? Wow! I am so excited.
A new blog friend of mine, Cee from Coco and Vera awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! THANKS CEE!

 The award comes with a few contingences...
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to seven bloggers you adore and contact them to let them know they've been chosen.

Seven Facts about Me:
1. I live on a farm. No we do not have animals, just vegetables. It is as boring as it sounds.
2. I come from a very large dutch family! We are loud, and we like olie bollen! (donuts dipped in icing sugar)
3. I have a tattoo on my left foot of a Dutch/Canadian flag that I got during my "rebellious" years at Fashion school.
4. I am a hopeless romantic. I have been dating my bf for 6 1/2 years and can't wait to marry him! It has been a long distance relationship for 5 of those years so it makes it that much more exciting.
5. My middle name is Danielle, after my dad Daniel, since I was born on his birthday.
6. I have a slight obsession with organizing things. Organizers and cute little boxes get me excited, how sad.
7. I had a cat named lucky... it got hit by a car and died. Oh the irony.

Seven Stylish Bloggers I adore:
1. Cats and Rocking Chairs
2. Hellodenj
3. Denise of Po & Thead
4. Qqueen of Hearts
5. Quality Rivets
6. the feli blog
7. Anna Saccone

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Stylish Blogger Award!”

  1. You live on a farm? I'm so jealous, even though there are no animals. I'm a true city girl, but I do wish I had somewhere to grow vegetables!
    xox,
    Cee
    PS: Olie bollen sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting and dropping by my blog :)

    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.