Wedding Wednesday: Reception outfit

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One of the ways I decided to add a touch of Indian tradition was in my reception outfit. I love all the beautiful beadwork and colours that Indian outfits offer, and I wanted to take this opportunity to wear a lengha at my reception. We found the perfect one the second we walked into the store! I wanted to stay with a traditional ivory colour (which is hard to find) but was very lucky when I found the perfect colour combination of ivory and purple to match the colour scheme of our wedding.
Stay tuned to see the outfit we chose!

Photos from Pinterest/ Google.com

8 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “Wedding Wednesday: Reception outfit”

  1. breathtaking. love this. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest trend report. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So unique & unexpected - I really love the bead work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful! I love the details of these dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! Can't wait to see you wearing this!!! Will work so well with your tan and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty Leah...can't wait to see you in it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I've always loved Indian saris. They're so beautiful and exotic! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Cant wait to see the one you are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are seriously going to be the most beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.