It's Friday! I am definitely looking forward to the weekend after a week of record high temperatures, and no air conditioning! Complaints aside, I want to introduce you to the lovely Anja. She has kindly offered to share her packing list for a wedding in Helsinki, Finland - a place I would absolutely love to visit some day.4 Comments »
Hello, Little Red Purse Readers! My name is Anja and I am blogging over at A Heart and Soul Story. Leah has been so kind to do a little guest post on my blog while I am attending a wedding in beautiful Helsinki and I now wanted to return the favor. As Leah is in the wedding business, and with her lovely wedding from last year, she is a pro. Still, she asked me to share my packing list for my trip to the wedding in Finland.
As I am combining the wedding trip with a little vacation, I had to pack smart, which is not my favourite thing. I love all my clothes and it is hard for me to limit myself. I still tried.
My outfit had to be classy, but also comfortable as we would be moving around a lot during the day. I tried to find pieces that I could remix again during our trip. I picked a lovely mint/turquoise cocktail dress and added white, mint and silver accessories to the look.
- 50s inspired cocktail dress with embroidery
- white bolero jacket for cold nights
- sequined heels and matching belt
- mint crystal necklace and earrings
- Essie Mint Candy Apple nail polish
- small silver bag
- ballerina flats to dance the night away
- mosquito repellent as the party will be at the harbour
- tinted balm for the seaside air
- camera to snap some pictures
- tissues for the ceremony (I am so emotional)
Thanks for having me and I hope to see some of you over at