Outfit: Red Kiss

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm trying to enjoy every last minute of summer before it's too late, so I thought I'd go for a punch of red just so I could wear my favourite lipstick again. You will be seeing much more of this beauty coming up! But that'll have to wait until next week...be patient my little lambs.
 
 
With... or without... I basically did 2 different sets of pictures and decided to go without the glasses. What do you think?
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Unknown (old)
Sandals: Walmart
Lipstick: Avon - Red kiss

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Outfit: Red Kiss”

  1. Your outfit is so summery!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and skirt! I like your choice of red! Really pretty ;)

    *Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without! Makes your gorgeous red lips the focus :)

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.