What to pack for 1 week in England
- You'll want a light jacket, and a heavier one for those colder days.
- Sweaters are the key to keeping warm on those cold damp days that you are walking around visiting the sights. I would suggest to bring sweaters that you can layer so that you get the most use out of them.
- Depending on your itinerary, you'll want at least one nice blouse that you can wear out, and some more casual tees for daytime.
- Cardigans are great for layering and if you get a day without rain you can venture out without a coat!
- Footwear can be tricky because you don't want to bring anything too bulky, but keep in mind you will need something comfortable, warm, and practical for the weather.
- Pack neutral bottoms such as leggings and jeans to be able to work with any outfit. And throw in something different like a dress or skirt if you want to dress things up a little.
Tights, Mittens (hat optional), and Umbrella.
A couple of scarves to keep warm and change up your look.
Want to read more about England, UK? Check out this post.