Style Crush: Sarah Rutson

Sunday, November 13, 2016

As I am approaching my 30th birthday (!) I am feeling like I have to dress "older" or more "age appropriate", which sounds terrible. Seeing women like Sarah Rutson pull off such amazing style as an older woman gives me hope that turning 30 doesn't mean I have to dress boring.

 
Sarah Rutson is the vice president of global buying at Net-A-Porter. Rutson rebranded Hong Kong–based Lane Crawford, then jumped to Net-a-Porter to head up global buying.















 

Sources: [1] [2] [3]

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 13, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.