Gender Reveal: 22 weeks

Friday, November 4, 2016

It's a Girl!

We are so excited about our baby girl! It has been so fun dreaming about what she will be like, whose personality she will have or family traits she will inherit. We have started planning the nursery and adding in some girly details to add to the neutral items we have purchased already. My older sister gave me some hand-me-downs from her 2 year old daughter, so it's been fun to look through that and have a little wardrobe started for her! She is already one spoiled little girl. 


How far along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: Cob of corn

What am I wearing: Maternity clothes?
Living in maternity bottoms and stretchy tops. I am down to a select few of outfits that I feel comfortable in, so I foresee a shopping trip coming up!


How do I feel: Symptoms? No new symptoms this week. Feeling good and excited as we start to get the nursery ready for our baby girl!

Cravings: No cravings which I am thankful for, so that I am not eating just to satisfy some weird craving.

Movement: Lots of movement! My husband is not patient enough to sit and try and feel it though since there are only a few that are strong enough to feel from the outside.


Sleep: Sleeping well and feeling rested.

Best moment of the week: Sharing the gender with my coworkers. They had a 50/50 game going to guess the gender, which made it really fun to share with them that it's a girl.

What I'm most looking forward to: Christmas with a baby bump.


Outfit details:
Long sleeve top: H&M (non-maternity) | Knit vest: H&M (non-maternity) | Jeans: Old Navy (maternity) | Ankle boots: Gap

Photos taken by my brother-in-law David Narine.

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, November 4, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.