Summer date night: Outfit

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I am so happy that it is Thursday of a long weekend! I have been so busy lately and can't wait to have that extra day off. The other day I decided that I would take a 30min. power nap at 6:30PM because I was so exhausted. I managed to sleep all the way through the night until 6:30AM the next morning! I have no idea how I am going to have kids if life is already tiring at 24 years old. Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend and gets lots of rest!
 
 
 Top: ZARA
Skirt: H&M
Bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted

8 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 30, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “Summer date night: Outfit”

  1. haha...your mommy instincts will kick in when you have kiddos! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! I love your top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love your bracelet! You look beautiful!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and cute, love it :)

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, I looove naps too! this is such a cute look girl, I love the florals and those gorgeous shoes!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you are so pretty:) And you outfit is great:) Im follow;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty top! I love the print and colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.