Outfit: Got Attitude?

Friday, June 17, 2011

Not only did this rockin' headband and new lipstick make me feel badass, I had major attitude leftover from last night's soccer game. It was a terrible - and let's just leave it at that. I tried some Avon cosmetic's for the first time and I am quite happy with it. I got this new shade of red lipstick that I wanted to try out. I am thinking of doing red lips and nails for my wedding but wanted to see how it would look in pictures. I don't want it to look obnoxious... and I don't want my fiance to have red lipstick all over him from obsessive kissing. Hmmm, Food for thought. To Red or not to Red.
 
Headband: Gift from Holland 
Denim Jacket & Bangles: H&M
Dress & Glasses: Forever 21
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

11 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

11 Responses to “Outfit: Got Attitude?”

  1. Blue is your color woman! LOVES it!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this colour of blue looks absolutely amazing on you! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! have a great weekend leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like the total rock chick! Super cool! Loving the dress, such a great color on you!
    I would definitely go for the red nails on your wedding. I myself am planning on red details one day, but red lips might be hard. Not that it wouldn't look great, only you would need to re-touch them all the time, with food, kissing, drinking, all that talking. Just my opinion. You would need a reeeeaally great lipstick for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. blue klein is one of the trend of the summer here in spain.
    good look!
    kisses
    lesanneespop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the way you rock hat headband, wish i could!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely in blue. I like the red lips. What other kind of make up will you be wearing on your wedding day? I like the idea of a pale pink lipstick but that's just my personal preference. Hopefully you can find a lippy that will last all day.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your look! :)

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red lipstick makes me feel badass too! I just got the Avon Red 2000 lipstick and I feel great everytime I put it on.

    You look lovely in your blue dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! love the headband! i'm always jealous of others who can rock a headband because i cant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great post! :D love it!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.