Summer '11 Inspiration: Sexy casual

Friday, June 10, 2011

I don't think there could be a more perfect combination of styles. Who doesn't want to be sexy and still dress casually? I love getting dressed up in a great outfit, but I hate being stuffed into a tight mini skirt that makes me feel self-conscious and constantly worrying if my cheeks are sticking out. Not classy ladies! I've seen it and it just ain't pretty. Check out how these sexy ladies pull it off. Have a great weekend!
Pinterest (I want her tan!)
Pinterest
A Cup of Jo
Sincerely Jules
Free People
 Erin Wasson

9 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

9 Responses to “Summer '11 Inspiration: Sexy casual”

  1. I love this look, especially the first picture!

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim shorts.. I like all these looks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first and last pic are my favorite looks. So comfy but super sexy! My BF LOVES when I wear cut off and a tee. ITs sexier to him then any underwear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this style! :D
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  5. these ladies definitely know how to make looking casual look GOOD! i am all about t-shirts this season and am excited when i see inspiring looks like these that can help me figure out how to make the tees look even better!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top shirt! Very cute!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love second and third look!! so sexy !

    lesanneespop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks! i have a couple of these saved in my inspiration folder as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.