Bloggers who will Rock your Socks

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I love finding new inspirational style blogs, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites and give you  something new and fashionable to discover. There are so many well known fashion bloggers out there that everyone is constantly taking cues from, but what about the many others that have just as much flare? There are thousands of blogs out there and sometimes the great ones get lost in the mix of all the other mumbo jumbo. Here's a few that I think will rock your socks! Enjoy! And if you have any favourite style bloggers that you want to share, link 'em up at the bottom. (sorry for the late post today)

Frankie Hearts Fashion
 

Hello Denj


Jenny from the Block



My edit
 
Check me out on S.S. Vintage blog in her Maxi inspiration post!

14 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 28, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

14 Responses to “Bloggers who will Rock your Socks”

  1. so sweet of you to feature these girls!
    thanks for my comment too, xo

    follow each other? toribodin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so true! thanks for sharing this! let me tell u... I really like your blog, is very special... now following! Hope we could follow eachother...

    xx
    CH.
    http://myrmecophila-ch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your inspiration, of course especially "my edit" Jentine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Thank you Leah! You are the sweetest. Xo danni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, yay! Hello Denj & My Edit are two of my faves! Will definitely be checking out the others! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frankie hearts fashion- LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a neat idea. I agree that one can run upon some awesome blogs but like you say there's so many out there it's like hit and miss to find new favorites. My newest find is http://annimalhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awh I love danni! these are great picks, so inspiring :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post, everyday we found a new inspiration when surfing in the fashionblogger!
    ilove the post!
    kiss darlin !

    my blog-follow me :
    http://modefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!!! :D:D nice blogs!!

    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pictures very inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.