Current Project: Living Room Before

Thursday, September 28, 2017

We are slowly settling into our new home, and I must admit that unpacking with a 6 month old is much harder than packing with a 4 month old. It's fun having a fresh start when you move into a new house, but it can definitely be overwhelming!

Things are still in transition over here, so I thought I'd start by sharing before pictures of the space. We started out with a dark and dated feeling living room, so I was excited to freshen it up with a fresh coat of paint! If you look closely you can see that they carried this awful yellow/ mustard colour all the way up to the ceiling. Despite how much I raved about this colour in my previous post, it's not a colour I wish to have on my walls.

 
The first order of business was to give the ceilings a fresh coat of white paint, which you can see has already made a huge difference in freshening up this room! I can't wait to show you the new wall colour!

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 28, 2017 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.