[Maternity] Style Crush: Steffy Kuncman

Thursday, January 12, 2017

I enjoy reading fashion blogs and collecting inspiration, but of course I am restricted with what I can wear right now being 32 weeks pregnant, so I love finding pregnant bloggers who inspire me to still try and be stylish as I continue to grow.

I have been reading Steffy's blog for many years, and it's been so fun to follow along with her pregnancy as she went through each week and how she managed to still dress so cute and stay true to her style.

Steffy is a fashion and lifestyle blogger, living in Long Island, NY. She and her husband share their love for adventure on her blog, Steffy's Pros and Cons, and now with their new baby boy along for the ride the adventure continues.









Source: All images found here

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.