Golden Globes 2017: Red Carpet Trends

Sunday, January 15, 2017

I am not a fan of awards shows, however, I love seeing what beautiful (or not so beautiful) dresses come down the red carpet. There are trends I love, others I just don't understand, and some that I am totally hating right now. There was a lot of cleavage this year, something I am not a fan of at a classy event such as the Golden Globes.

METALLIC


YELLOW


SHOULDER CUT-OUT


OFF THE SHOULDER

Sources: [1] [2] [3]

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.