Fall Maternity Fashion: 21 weeks

Thursday, October 27, 2016

I know this week's outfit is not very exciting, but it's a typical work outfit for me these days. I'm learning that dressing this belly is all about comfort and whatever fits!

How far along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: Baby bok choy
Weight gain: 12 lbs


What am I wearing: Maternity clothes? Maternity pants have become my friend. I had gone back and forth with still wearing my regular pants but once I put on my maternity pants, I don't know why I would go back. I am just wearing my regular tops but have noticed that my boobs are looking really big in them this week, since non-maternity shirts don't have nearly as much stretch to them (in the right places). Thankfully I can just throw on a chunky sweater and noone besides me can tell that my boobs have grown almost double the size!


How do I feel: Symptoms? I have been feeling really good lately as far as pregnancy symptoms go. Everytime something new happens I look at my app (I use Ovia Pregnancy), and it seems that I am right on track with where I should be.

Cravings: Last night I was craving chocolate, so my husband made me a delicious cup of hot chocolate. It was the perfect treat for a cold night, rather than indulging in halloween candy. Those mini chocolate bars are dangerous!


Movement: Now that I know what I am feeling is the baby moving, I can feel movement all day and night. I love it! The kicks have not been strong enough yet for my husband to feel yet, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks as our babe grows stronger.

Sleep: Sleeping "like a baby". Although I don't understand how that saying makes any sense, I have been sleeping really well. I am usually so exhausted by the end of the day that once I crawl into bed, I am asleep within minutes and have been able to sleep soundly through the night.


Best moment of the week: Sharing the gender with some of my family! I will be sharing some of those pictures next week.

What I'm most looking forward to: Sharing the news with the rest of the family this weekend! It is also my cousin's baby shower this weekend, and 4 of my cousins (including her) are all pregnant, so it will be fun to see everyone's growing bellies!

Outfit details:
Sweater: Jacob | Tank: Liz Lange for Target (maternity) | Skinny pants: H&M (maternity) | Flats: Crown Vintage from DSW

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 27, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.