Fall maternity fashion: 20 weeks

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I can't believe we are halfway to meeting our little babe! I have a timeline where I mark off each week, and I remember looking at the 20 week mark when I first got pregnant, thinking it was so far away. It has been somewhat of an emotional few days thinking about how far we've come and what we have to look forward to. I will be writing more about our story and the journey to getting pregnant soon.

How far along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: Length of a banana



What am I wearing: Maternity clothes?
Usually when I woke up in the morning, my belly was fairly small and wasn't very round. Then, I woke up one morning last week, and my belly had just popped! So, needless to say, my regular pants have gotten a little snug. I bought another pair of maternity pants and leggings, and have been wearing them for the most part lately, but I can still wear all of my regular shirts since I usually wear them a little bigger anyway.

 

How do I feel: Symptoms? If you ask my husband, he will say I'm moody (sorry babe). I guess I just have to get used to slowing down, because I feel like I have the energy and drive to do so much, but I get tired more easily and in turn, grumpy. 

Cravings: No cravings, but man do I enjoy eating these days! Which may be funny to hear for those who know me well, because eating has always been more about feeding my body than really enjoying food.


 

Movement: I had been noticing more and more quick movements but they were far and few between. This week I had an early morning meeting at work, and I guess the baby wasn't ready to be up quite so early. I was sitting in the boardroom quietly and for about 30 minutes could feel baby moving around so much!

Sleep: Lately I have been waking up at 4:30am, I'll go to bathroom, and then can't get back to sleep. I usually just lay in bed rubbing my belly and thinking about what it will be like to have a baby to wake up to. I'm sure I'll regret saying this, but I'm actually looking forward to early morning feedings/ cuddles in bed while my husband sleeps beside me and probably the cat on the end of the bed.



Best moment of the week: Feeling the baby move!

What I'm most looking forward to: Taking some maternity pictures this weekend that we will use for our gender reveal!

Outfit details:
Top: Old Navy (non-maternity) | Vest: New Balance | Jeans: Old Navy (maternity) | Sneakers: Converse

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.