[What to Wear] Palm Cove, Australia

Thursday, June 9, 2016

I've been dreaming about our next vacation, and it has me reflecting on our trip to Australia in 2013. We hopped on one plane to next, discovering different cities and beautiful beaches.

One of my favourites was Palm Cove, Queensland - it was our own little private oasis. It is a small town between Cairns and Port Douglas, and I would highly suggest it to anyone planning a visit to the Great Barrier Reef!


 

One of the first questions I always have when going to a new destination is, "what should I wear"?
So, I'm here to give you some helpful tips on what to wear in Palm Cove. 

  • CROP TOP
  • DENIM CUTOFFS
  • SLIDES
  • SUNNIES
  • STRAW FEDORA
  • CROSS-BODY BAG 

The key is light-weight clothes that you can just throw on and still feel put together.

palm cove, australia




 

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 9, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.