Brighten my day : 22/30

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I am fresh out of words for you at this moment... nothing worth chatting about has happened in the past few days. I lead a boring life, but I'm working on spicing it up a little by hopefully teaching my own kickboxing class in the future as a part-time job in the evenings. Things are looking up my friends. Pretty much the only excitement I have during the week is reading your wonderful comments, so do me a favour and drop me a line. It'll make my day that much brighter. I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful week so far. I know mine is dragging on forever, but that tends to happen when you have an exciting weekend taunting you in the distance. Hope you're enjoying my 22nd outfit!

Hat: Forever 21
Plaid shirt: Joe Fresh Style
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Converse

Have you joined my giveaway yet? Enter here.

14 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

14 Responses to “Brighten my day : 22/30”

  1. Oh wow girl you Are simply stunning! I love your easy chic attitude. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot. I've just started.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the casual chic-ness of this outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit once again, it looks so comfy!! I adore that hat!!!
    Hang in there, the week is over soon! You will manage :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely look!

    I am a new follower!

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit! I love the shape of your pants :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is awesome! I love your shirt and the hat is adorbs. And how pretty is your smile?!

    You live in a very beautiful area because the background on these photos is AMAZING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sporty outfit, great look!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! Love your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style, you are so cute! :) Glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you dressed this up with jewelry & down with sneaks!
    XoxoMB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.