Seeing Red: 10/30

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!
I got to go skiing with the BF for our Valentine's celebration on Saturday, and I was thankful that the temperature was above freezing so we could spend a full day on the slopes. I was exhausted by the end of the day and my body was so sore, but thankfully I didn't take any big spills, and came back in one piece. So, in the spirit of Valentine's day I thought I'd wear my red tights. I typically would have never worn these tights with these shoes, or a grey sweater with beige shoes... but I am pushing myself to take more risks and open myself up to new possibilities with my closet. What do you think? What risks have you taken while doing the 30x30 challenge?
Blouse: n/a (Thrifted)
Cardigan: American Eagle
Skirt: H&M
Tights & Bangle: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo

Hope everyone is feeling the love today!

12 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, February 14, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

12 Responses to “Seeing Red: 10/30”

  1. This is such a classy outfit! I love the pop of colour from those red tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blouse you're wearing! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you look so beautiful :)))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I love the red tights and the polka dots you'r wearing with them. That's a combo right there! I bet Justin Bieber would approve...

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit and most certainly the tights. :) Too cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like so much fun! you look gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, very chic!!!
    Love the combination of colors.
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice outfit! so pretty! Love the bold color combination and I need those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thos red tights have totally changed the outfit it's so cute and classy
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.