Sail away with me: 16/30

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I don't know why, maybe because of the buttons, but this skirt always makes me feel like a sailor or maybe a pirate with that striped top. I wanted to do a mixture of colours and pattern in a subtle way. The pale pink necklace adds a feminine touch, while the stripes and green skirt still keep in line with my casual style. I am sorry that I look washed out in these pictures but we had to deal with what we got. So considering there was a wild snowstorm outside, I decided it was a good day to stay in (again). I enjoyed a lovely long weekend with my bf and his family and now it's back in the groove tomorrow again. Why does going back to work after a long weekend always suck more? Maybe because I enjoyed it so much I wish it didn't have to end.
 
Sweater: Costa Blanca (thrifted)
Striped top, Skirt & Tights: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Boots: Chinese Laundry

8 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “Sail away with me: 16/30”

  1. Oh! You look lovely! I really like that sailor style outfit. Wore something similar on sunday!

    I think you would look amazing pairing it with red lipstick next time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! The buttons totally do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks so healthy and pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that necklace is amazing! And that skirt looks divine on you...xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big fan of Berry colors, but for this outfit a really bright red lipstick would be the best. I got the "Ramblas Red" by MAC and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really cute on you. i love the buttoned panel on the skirt with the stripes on the shirt. and you have some good hair too, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great skirt! I love the pairing of the striped shirt and that necklace. So pretty. I love all your remixes so far!

    Living with Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.