Spring Trend: Embroidery

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I remember seeing the embroidery trend come down the runway last Spring, and have loved it ever since. It always takes a little time for trends to make it to the consumer market, and I'm sure glad it has in time for Spring. There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from, and I love that even a pair of jeans or basic grey sweatshirt can come alive with embroidery. (I love that cat purse btw!)

Embroidered


Check out how these ladies styled this trend.


Sources: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.