Fall Maternity Fashion: 16 weeks

Saturday, September 24, 2016

I have always enjoyed reading other bloggers pregnancy journey's and especially seeing what they are wearing as their belly grows. Now, it's my turn, and I'm so excited to share my experiences with you as this babe continues to grow.


How far along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an avocado
Weight gain: 6lbs, since I ate my way through the first trimester nausea. I feel like I am on track, but it's a little scary gaining weight so quickly.
What am I wearing: Maternity clothes? This outfit is all non-maternity, but I did buy a few maternity pieces that I am already loving! The difference in comfort in so worth it.

 

How do I feel: Symptoms? Now that the first trimester symptoms such as nausea and fatigue have passed, I am feeling great! It's funny when people tell you it'll get better once the 2nd trimester comes, but during those first few months, it seems impossible to get there.
Cravings: It seems that cravings are a typical pregnancy symptom, but I have not actually had any at this point. 
Gender: Our next ultrasound is scheduled at 19 weeks, when we will get to find out the gender!
Movement: Sometime's I have thought that I've felt movement, but it's so early and I really don't know if it was or not.
Sleep: I can usually sleep well, until I have to get to go to the bathroom that is... and then I have a hard time getting comfortable again and can't fall back asleep easily. I know it's only going to get worse so I won't complain about the 9-10 hours of sleep I typically get. I'm enjoying it while I can!


Best moment of the week: Feeling like I actually look pregnant and not just like I have a food baby. I have gotten some double takes and it's quite funny because I am still in that awkward in-between stage.
What am I reading: What to Expect when You're Expecting, Common Sense Pregnancy, Hypnobirthing Book.

Outfit details:
Sweater: Joe Fresh | Tank: Kenneth Cole | Necklace: American Eagle | Leggings: H&M | Slip-ons: Old Navy

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 24, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.