The #Finding Files

Thursday, May 12, 2016

A State of Finding


Being in a state of "finding" lately has led to this "accidental" series of posts. So I've put together a tag called #thefindingfiles so you can follow along or tag your own journey. 

I have been on my own journey in various aspects of my life, some of which I share openly, and others I don't. I wanted to come back to blogging as a sort of therapy, and rediscover my passion for writing, blogging and sharing with those who choose to read along.

I'm excited to get back to blogging and look forward to "meeting" you and sharing more about this journey that we call life. 
You can catch up on this series here: Finding your happy | Finding Good in a bad situation.

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 12, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.