We are packing up to move to our new place this weekend, so I thought I'd give you some tips on how to pack up your wardrobe efficiently.
1. Make sure you label every box!
- Number each box and have a corresponding list for what is in every box
2. Pack your shoes in a rolling suitcase
- pack all boots at the bottom
3. Keep your clothes on the hanger
- Tie a rubber band around hangers and wrap in a sheet
- Fold clothes into a large plastic tote
4. Packing jewelry
- Keep your expensive pieces in a safe place. Make sure you know where it is at all times
- Tightly wrap all jewelry boxes
- Pack costume jewelry in small zipper pouches
- Use a travel-friendly jewelry carrier with multiple compartments for dainty jewelry
- Denim is heavy, so keep it in a small(er) box, and make sure the bottom is taped up well!