Bucket List 2013 Update

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I have enjoyed creating a bucket list for myself the past few years, and seeing what new adventures I can come up with to make it a year to remember. It's been an exciting year and I have loved sharing it with you. See original post here.

2013 Bucket list 
1. Visit one Wonder of the World - Taj Mahal, Agra, India (Oct. 2, 2013)
  
2. Travel to New York City  
3. Go on a spontaneous roadtrip ...maybe we'll have to take a spontaneous roadtrip to New York City before the end of the year.
4. Spend Canada day in the capital city - Ottawa, ON (July 1, 2013) 


5. Go kayaking or canoeing with my hubby - Found out my husband is not keen on either of these things, so I will have to find another paddle partner. Any takers?
6. Ride an elephant in India - Not such a great idea after all (read this article about why elephant riding should be taken off your bucket list)
7. Snorkel in the Great barrier reef (Oct. 10, 2013)

8. Drive the Great Ocean Road in Melbourne, Australia (Oct. 7, 2013)
9. See the Opera house in Sydney, Australia (Oct. 14, 2013)
10. Take a beginners ballet class (Feb. 2, 2013)


Other exciting things that happened this year: 

I participated in my first wedding show as a vendor.
We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary.
My husband got his first flying position based in Toronto.
I fed a kangaroo.  
We got a kitten to add to our little family!

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Bucket List 2013 Update”

  1. Leah this is such a great idea to make a yearly bucket list! I am definitely going to do this for 2014. I also love that you completed most of the items off of your list! I am so happy you did so many great things! Love all the traveling you did. PS I'd be up for canoeing/kayaking ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a great year for you!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many amazing things happened for you this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.