2013 Bucket list
1. Visit one Wonder of the World - Taj Mahal, Agra, India (Oct. 2, 2013)
2. Travel to New York City
3. Go on a spontaneous roadtrip ...maybe we'll have to take a spontaneous roadtrip to New York City before the end of the year.
5. Go kayaking or canoeing with my hubby - Found out my husband is not keen on either of these things, so I will have to find another paddle partner. Any takers?
6. Ride an elephant in India - Not such a great idea after all (read this article about why elephant riding should be taken off your bucket list)
7. Snorkel in the Great barrier reef (Oct. 10, 2013)
8. Drive the Great Ocean Road in Melbourne, Australia (Oct. 7, 2013)
9. See the Opera house in Sydney, Australia (Oct. 14, 2013)
10. Take a beginners ballet class (Feb. 2, 2013)
Other exciting things that happened this year:
I participated in my first wedding show as a vendor.
We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary.
My husband got his first flying position based in Toronto.
I fed a kangaroo.
We got a kitten to add to our little family!