Wedding Wednesday: A New Life

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

As many of you married folks already know, planning a wedding is not the only thing that needs to be done when you get married. Since both my fiance and I both still live at home with our parents, we have a lot to do to prepare for married life. One of those things; Find a place to live.

Well thankfully this week we found out that we got the place that we really wanted, and we are so excited to move in April 1! Here's a few basic pictures from the listing but we're hoping to go back sometime in March to take some pictures and measurements so we can start buying furniture. Here's where the fun begins.
Now for the fun part; finding inspiration! I've been obsessively looking through websites such as Houzz, Apartment Therapy, and Freshome for ideas on decorating our apartment. Here's what I've got.

Simple with Shades of Blue
My own little office nook
Calm and Serene
via Houzz

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Wedding Wednesday: A New Life”

  1. oh so fun! i did a series on my dream house, lots of great ideas on there if you want to check it out! http://captivecreativity.blogspot.com/search/label/Dream%20House

    isn't it so great getting your own place?! congrats!

    I also did posts on how to have your dream wedding for less (i'm a wedding planner)
    http://www.mydayeventplanning.com/search/label/%248000%20Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lot of fun and excitment are ahead for you :) enjoy these wonderful times!

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  3. moving is always a big thing. I can remember my last one in October and then moving in with your man, that must be exciting times two! I really like the office and the bedroom inspiration. I personally am not so big a fan of blue as it is a rather cold color to me, but thats only me :) The big living room looks like you can do a lot with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so much sunlight! I love it! The place looks great and spacious...:-) It is going to be so much fun decorating and making it your place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! It looks amazing. And you're so right, decorating is the funnest part about landing a new place!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. decorating is the best part.........love the apartment looks...........xx



    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.