Outfit: Harvest

Friday, October 14, 2011

So for those that are new to my blog, I live on a vegetable farm, hence the big red dumping wagon behind me. Right now we are in the middle of harvest and I love the fresh smell of carrots and onions. Do you ever have it where you smell something and it reminds you of a specific person or place? Well the smell of harvest to me just feels like home. I hope you all enjoy this wonderful Fall weekend! Check out my guest post over at Lilly's Style as well. Peace out home dogs.

Hat: Nygard
Chambray shirt: Garage
Crochet top & Pants: H&M
Sandals: Jeffrey Campbell

9 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

9 Responses to “Outfit: Harvest”

  1. When I smell onions cooking it always takes me back to my grandmas house when I was a kid. That would be so cool to live on a vegetable farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, everyone keeps sporting these amazing crotchet tops. i'm still trying to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look pretty dang to be on the vegetable farm!!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layering in this look!

    Enjoy your weekend! xx


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you lived on a vegetable farm! Very cool!!

    Love this outfit! I am in search for a great denim blouse like this one!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    PS: Don't forget to join my vintage giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome! Such a great outfit! Pumpkin patches remind me of home! I love the smell of the inside of pumpkins-kind of weird, but I love it!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.