Fall maternity fashion: 25 weeks

Friday, November 25, 2016

We are nearing the end of week 25, and baby is the size of cauliflower. She is growing like crazy these days and probably weighs around 2 lbs already!


What am I wearing: Maternity clothes?
I had to give in and buy some maternity staples, which I'm so happy I did. I've been much more comfortable wearing things with proper stretch and in the right places! Somehow it makes me look not as big now that my clothes aren't being stretched to their max!

How do I feel: Symptoms? 
Every week when I get my weekly pregnancy updates, the symptoms listed always seem to be right on track with what I am feeling. This week, it's been very dry eyes. Everything else seems to be moving right along too such as stretching pelvic muscles and my belly button is starting to stick a tiny bit.


Movement: Baby has been moving and kicking like crazy this week! I've even had a few rib jabs starting. Her daddy says she's going to be a soccer player like mom.

Sleep: Sleeping well for the most part but am waking up more often to get into a more comfortable position.

What I am most looking forward to: Nearing the end of the 2nd trimester and closer to the 3rd trimester, which means we are getting that much closer to meeting our growing little bean. 

Outfit details:
Denim jacket: H&M | Sweater: Smart set | Leggings: H&M (non-maternity) | Booties: Gap

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, November 25, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.