Fall Maternity Fashion: 17 weeks

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Here we are at 17 weeks, and I thought I'd share another maternity outfit with you. To be honest I was a little excited to have a cooler day so I could wear a sweater and booties.

How far along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a pear
Weight gain: 7.1 lbs


What am I wearing: Maternity clothes? This outfit is non-maternity, but the pants are a size up from what I normally wear to fit more comfortably in the waist, but I have learned that it just doesn't work. Everything besides the waist is too baggy, and I felt like I had a saggy bum in these pants. I may just have to give in and purchase a few pairs of maternity pants for work.

How do I feel: Symptoms? As I mentioned to my husband this week, I feel myself again! But the symptoms are crazy this week (as I've read they would be) - weird dreams that I can remember vividly when I wake up, lots of gas in the form of burping randomly, and excess mucus making it feel like I am getting a cold.
Cravings: This week I was craving anything sweet, so I tried to balance it out with fruit drinks, candy and lots of fruit. 


Movement: Nothing that I can say for certain was the baby, especially since I have had a lot of gas this week.
Sleep: Sleeping better than ever since the bump is still small enough that I can roll around easily, and no more nausea at night or frequent bathroom breaks yet.
Best moment of the week: Having more energy!


What am I reading: Looking for some suggestions!

Outfit details:
Jacket: H&M (old) | Sweater: ASOS | Pants: Old Navy | Booties: BCBG (Winners)

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 29, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.