SWIMming/swimMING/in my bathing suit

Friday, June 18, 2010

BIKINI season is just around the corner and I can't wait for some hot summer beach days. Here's a few bathing suits I thought were cute, and just plain sexy.
Victoria's secret beach sexy line
Victoria's Secret Super Sexy line.
Swimming, swimming in my swimming pool/When days are hot, when days are cool/In my swimming pool/front stroke, side stroke, fancing diving too/oh don't you wish you never had anything else to do/ but ....Swimming

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, June 18, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “SWIMming/swimMING/in my bathing suit”

  1. I actually can't wait for summer to come! I'm excited to wear my swimsuits and to hit the beach with my family and friends. But while it's not summer yet, I spend my time swimming in our pool at home, that is, when I'm bored and stressed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh wheres the floral bathingsuit (4th one down) from?? its so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.